The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is offering scholarships to Second year Nigerian students in all Nigerian universities.
This scholarship program will be awarded to successful students for full duration of their courses.
The Scholarship is in two categories;
i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): Is for Nigerians who are indigenes of Shell operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers
– Applicants must be Nigerian students.
– Applicants must be a second year student enrolled in an accredited course at a NUC approved Nigerian university.
– Applicants must have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.
– Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.
– All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
– Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.com and provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
i) A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes).
ii) University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores.
iii) ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.
iv) Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
– Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
i) The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
ii) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 2nd December 2016.
For more information visit the Official Website