This is to notify all ND Students that are interested in enrolling for the 2016/2017 Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, HND Admission that the Form for the 2016/2017 Academic session is Available.
The school invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the courses listed below for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes at the school.
1. School of Agriculture
(i) Agricultural Extension and Management
(ii) Fisheries Technology
2. School of Business Studies
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration
(iv) Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
(i) Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Tech.
(ii) Civil Engineering Technology (Water, Structure and Transport options)
4. School of Science & Technology
(i) Computer Science
For the interested applicants for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
However, for HND Business Administration and Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
Method Of Application for Delta State Poly Ozoro 2016/2017 HND Admission
1. Applicants are to pay an application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only in favour of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro at First Bank Plc and Unity Bank Plc Ozoro branch and purchase the voucher card from the same bank.
2. After purchasing the Voucher card from any of the above mentioned Bank, candidates should then proceed to the college portal at http://dspzportaledu.net/ and click on admission and then HND Programme.
3. Proceed with online application by entering the voucher card PIN.
You will be required to submit the following documents to the Admission Officer If your HND application is successful.
1) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
3) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
4) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
5) Teller for the purchase of voucher card for HND Programme Application Form.
6) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
The screening exercise is to hold from 10th to 17th October, 2016 at the various Heads of Department Offices.The deadline for submission of admission form is 7th October, 2016.