NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme is here to provide scholarship scheme for Nigerian Undergraduates students, precisely in the University this 2016 / 2017.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result (To obtain yours, click here)
– JAMB/University Admission Letter (To obtain yours, click here)
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 4th November 2016.
The Total scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
For more information visit the official page