Are you an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students who has interest in Medicine related fields? if yes, then this scholarship program is for you.
St. George’s University, Grenada (SGU) is offering scholarships to students who are citizens of a common wealth country. This scholarship program is awarded to students who wants to undergo an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Medicine and related fields.
The following fields are available for this scholarship program:
• Doctor of Medicine
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
• Master of Public Health
• Master of Business Administration
• School of Arts and Sciences
– Applicants must be citizens of a common wealth country.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to SGU.
– Applicants must have good academic grades.
Applicants should download and completely fill in the application form
Completed forms should be sent to:
St. George’s University, Grenada, Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Committee
Attn Allison Enoch
St. George’s University, c/o USS, LLC
3500 Sunrise Highway
Great River, NY 11739 USA
Fax: +1 631-665-8623 Attn Allison Enoch
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st of June 2017.
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage